We remove untreatable teeth and their roots;
• We remove untreatable teeth and their roots;
• Various partial teeth removal techniques are available using part of the teeth for prosthetics;
• Bone insertions;
• Treatment of mucous membrane diseases by surgery;
• We carry the plastic material of the tongue and lips.
The most common causes of tooth removal:
1. The tooth is severely damaged and neither filling nor prosthetic is possible.
2. The spread of inflammation around the root of the tooth.
3. Crown or root fracture.
4. For the purpose of orthodontic treatment.
5. Not fully-grown, problematic tooth (usually wisdom tooth).